33 Mercer Street
History of Trinity Church from its website at
"Founded in 1833,
Trinity's parish is housed in its present
Gothic Revival structure, built in 1868. Originally designed by
Richard Upjohn, it was later modified by Ralph Adams Cram.
The gallery organ at the west end was built in 1978 on classic
French design principles by Casavant Frères Limitée, Quebec."